Published in Business Wire, June 23, 2004
CorpHQ To Expand Operations
New CFO Carlton McGee Will Direct East Coast Operation
Business Wire, June 23, 2004
REDONDO BEACH, Calif. -- Further to yesterday's announcement regarding the appointment of Carlton McGee, Sr. as Chief Financial Officer, CorpHQ Inc. (OTC:COHQ) today announced its planned expansion to the Manhattan/Jersey City area of the Eastern United States.
Mr. McGee most recently served as the Business Administrator for the City of Jersey City, New Jersey, where he managed an annual operating budget exceeding $375 million and assisted the Mayor in direct supervision of all divisions of city government.
Mr. McGee operates a government affairs consulting practice in Jersey City, which will be integrated into CorpHQ's East Coast operation. CorpHQ's first portfolio company, My Personal Salon, also operates from offices in New York City. According to a company spokesman, both operations will be housed in the new facility.
"We are now actively reviewing properties in both Manhattan and Jersey City, and hope to find a suitable location for our East Coast operations within the next 30 days," said Carlton McGee, CorpHQ CFO. "We plan to use the same format used at our Redondo Beach, CA location. Our management personnel will work with portfolio companies on a day to day basis and we will be very 'hands-on.' My initial goal is to accelerate the development and growth of My Personal Salon and I am really looking forward to working with their team."
About My Personal Salon Inc.
My Personal Salon is the brainchild of advertising guru George Lois and beauty industry veteran Jim Morrison -- the combination of state-of-the-art beauty, apparel and lifestyle product development with profoundly innovative marketing. By merging compelling marketing concepts with cutting-edge products, MPS is creating brands that can outsell nationally advertised names.
About CorpHQ, Inc.
Since the inception of its predecessor company in 1993, CorpHQ, Inc. has evolved from an innovative online marketplace and virtual corporation for small and home-based businesses into a business consulting organization and holding company comprised of established and emerging companies. The CorpHQ companies address vertical market segments in the Consumer Products, Services and Technology industries. For additional information please visit the Company's website at www.corphq.com.
Any statements made in this press release which are not historical facts contain certain "forward-looking statements", as such term is defined in the Private Litigation Reform Act of 1995, concerning potential developments affecting the business, prospects, financial condition and other aspects of the company to which this release pertains. The actual results of the specific items described in this release, and the company's operations generally, may differ materially from what is projected in such forward-looking statements. Although such statements are based upon the best judgments of management of the company as of the date of this release, significant deviations in magnitude, timing and other factors may result from business risks and uncertainties including, without limitation, the company's dependence on third parties, general market and economic conditions, technical factors, the availability of outside capital, receipt of revenues and other factors, many of which are beyond the control of the company. The company disclaims any obligation to update information contained in any forward-looking statement.
This press release is available at www.corphq.com and http://www.pinksheets.com/quote/quote.jsp?symbol=COHQ
COPYRIGHT 2004 Business Wire
COPYRIGHT 2004 Gale Group"
Link to online story.
(Note: Online stories may be taken down by their publisher after a period of time or made available for a fee. Links posted here is from the original online publication of this piece.)
(In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. Plainfield Today, Plainfield Stuff and Clippings have no affiliation whatsoever with the originator of these articles nor are Plainfield Today, Plainfield Stuff or Clippings endorsed or sponsored by the originator.)
- ► 2008 (87)
- ► 2007 (156)
- Drugs - Grow Houses - Elk Grove, CA
- Drugs - Grow Houses - Port St. Lucie, FL
- Beatles - Royal Mail - Complete Set
- How-to - Ledger - Organizing block parties
- Comics - NYT - Newark Museum Exhibit
- Ethics - Ledger - OpEd: Adopt a statewide standard...
- Civic Reponsiblity Act - Table of Boards/Commissio...
- Flood Zones - Map at 100 dpi - 2006
- Hale Insurance Brokerage - Cranford - Forging sign...
- Jerry Green - Ledger - Letter: Words of prejudice
- Avoiding terrorist attacks - NYTimes - 10 Ways to ...
- Zoning Officers - Bergen Record - Blunders bring c...
- Pay-to-Play - Ledger - Money flows back from contr...
- Menendez-Kean race - PoliticsNJ - Wally Edge: Poll...
- Lynch - Home News Tribune - Reactions on guilty pl...
- Menendez - NY Times - Lost his lead
- NJ Dems - PoliticsNJ - Joint Dem/LGBTI statement
- Plame Affair - Novak - Armitage's leak examined
- Constituent Relations - Ledger - Booker sets a mod...
- McGee - Biz Wire - To CorpHQ as CFO, 2004
- Asm Jerry Green - Legislature - Bill to make Chief...
- Stabbing - Courier - Warrant issued
- Asbury Park - APP - Schools super suspended
- Cops' off-duty pay - Herald News - Paterson to man...
- House tour - Courier - Tour Sunday, September 10
- Union County Dems - Ledger - PAC treasurer admits ...
- Media - Presstime Mag - Newspaper Inks
- Media - Presstime Mag - Ethnic outreach
- Media - Presstime Mag - Yellow journalism's good p...
- Immigrants - Newsday - Suffolk County - Levy legis...
- Schools - Asbury Park Press - State intervenes in ...
- * Published in the New York Times, Friday, Septemb...
- Bruno Associates - Ledger - Sued by Springfield fo...
- ▼ September (33)
- Plainfield resident since 1983. Retired as the city's Public Information Officer in 2006; prior to that Community Programs Coordinator for the Plainfield Public Library. Founding member and past president of: Faith, Bricks & Mortar; Residents Supporting Victorian Plainfield; and PCO (the outreach nonprofit of Grace Episcopal Church). Supporter of the Library, Symphony and Historic Society as well as other community groups, and active in Democratic politics.